How to Ride MCT
- Plan your ride. Pick-up a schedule or visit the Maps & Schedules page.
- Board your MCT bus at any MCT bus stop along the desired route and wave so the driver knows to pull over.
- Show the driver your Summer Youth Pass. Have your school ID with you in case the driver asks to see it.
- Have a seat and ride for FREE all summer long!
- Pull the cord one block before you would like to get off. The driver will let you off at the next safe intersection or bus stop sign.
Passengers who do not follow these guidelines will be asked to leave the bus.
- The 2022 MCT Summer Youth Pass is valid from May 30 through September 5, 2022.
- This pass is only good on MCT Fixed-Route buses. Not valid on MetroLink or Metro Buses.
- Individuals must be a Madison County student in K-12th grade.
- If a driver asks, please be prepared to show a school ID.
- No eating or drinking on the bus.
- Shoes and a shirt must be worn to ride the bus.
- No swearing or loud, abusive language.
- No transfers will be issued with a Summer Youth Pass.
- Rollerblades, skates, and skateboards must be carried on the bus and kept out of the aisle.
- Bikes cannot be brought onboard the bus. Each MCT bus has a bike rack that can be used. Learn how to load and unload your bike here.
- Remain seated until the bus comes to a complete stop.
The pass is valid Memorial Day through Labor Day 2022 on MCT fixed route buses for Madison County youth (18 & under). The MCT Summer Youth Pass is not valid ACT Paratransit vehicles, MetroBuses, or MetroLink in Missouri or St. Clair County.