RULES FOR RIDING MCT
Before You Ride
Please review the following guidelines for the safety of all passengers.
- Shirts and shoes must be worn at all times.
- Smoking, eating, or drinking on the buses is prohibited by law.
- The use of electronic or vapor cigarettes is prohibited.
- Swearing or loud, abusive language is not allowed.
- Headphones are required for portable music or gaming devices.
- Physical or verbal acts or threats of violence to anyone on board are punishable by law.
- Strollers and portable carts are allowed but must be folded and stowed out of the aisle.
- Children must be removed from strollers and seated before the bus will begin moving.
- Passengers must remain seated until the bus comes to a stop. Standing is allowed behind the yellow line when no seats are available.
- Roller blades, skates, or skateboards must be removed and carried on the bus and kept out of the aisle.
- Baggage and packages are not allowed in the aisle or on the seats. Packages must fit under the passenger’s seat or on the passenger’s lap and must not contain hazardous materials or interfere with other passengers.
- Loud, abusive behavior is not tolerated and may result in suspension of ridership privileges.
Passengers who do not follow these guidelines will be asked to leave the bus or be subject to arrest.
If there is a dispute, please abide by the driver’s or supervisor’s request and call 797-INFO (4636) for clarification.