May 2022 Service Change
The following adjustments will take effect on Sunday, May 8, 2022. Please email email@example.com or call 618-797-4636 for more information.
- Introduce hourly service to Eastgate Plaza on weekdays between 7:31 a.m. and 8:31 p.m. (southbound) and 7:29 a.m. and 8:59 p.m. (northbound)
- Current times at Hartford and Eastgate Plaza will shift by one or two minute
- The timepoint at East Alton Plaza would change from the bottom to the top of the hour
- Modify the routing in the Village of Hartford to operate a clockwise loop via Hawthorn St., S Delmar Ave., W 2nd St., and S Old St. Louis Rd. in both directions
- Modified routing on one weekday northbound trip from IL-3 and Broadway to Wood River Ave. and St. Louis Ave. from Wood River Station to arrive at East Alton Plaza before 8 a.m.
# 9 Washington Shuttle
- Relocate service from Henrietta Ave to Agnes Blvd to improve bus stop location conditions.
- The existing bus stop on Henrietta Ave at N Rodgers Ave for Southbound buses would be relocated to be on N. Rodgers Ave at Henrietta Ave. to serve Senior Services Plus
# 15 East Collinsville Shuttle
- Discontinue service on route segment between W Clay St/N Clinton St and N Clinton St/W Johnson St
- Shift route to Center St.
- No bus stops will be impacted