FEBRUARY 2023 SERVICE CHANGE
As a result of an aggressive hiring campaign, the previously released MCT service reductions are no longer necessary. Please see below for the revised upcoming changed.
The following adjustments will take effect on Sunday, February 5, 2023. Adjusted timetables can be viewed on the Schedules page. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 618-797-4636 for more information.
- Increase weekday service span until 9:46 p.m. to accommodate SIUE and SWIC evening classes.
#6 Roxana – Pontoon Beach
- Extend all trips to Wood River Schnucks on IL-143.
#9 Washington Shuttle
- Reinstate service to Skyline Towers senior living facility in Alton.
#10 State and Elm Shuttle
- Eliminate service to Bachman Lane group home due to lack of demand.
- Create additional trip to Lewis and Clark Community College.
#20X Gateway Commerce Center Express
- Adjust running times for schedule accuracy.
#23 Gateway Commerce Center Shuttle
- Discontinue route due to low ridership. Service is still available on the #20 Granite City – Pontoon.