FEBRUARY 2023 SERVICE CHANGE
As a result of an aggressive hiring campaign, the previously released MCT service reductions are no longer necessary. Please see below for the revised upcoming changed.
- Increase weekday service span until 9:46 p.m. to accommodate SIUE and SWIC evening classes.
#6 Roxana – Pontoon Beach
- Extend all trips to Wood River Schnucks on IL-143.
#9 Washington Shuttle
- Reinstate service to Skyline Towers senior living facility in Alton.
#10 State and Elm Shuttle
- Eliminate service to Bachman Lane group home due to lack of demand.
- Create additional trip to Lewis and Clark Community College.
#20X Gateway Commerce Center Express
- Adjust running times for schedule accuracy.
#23 Gateway Commerce Center Shuttle
- Discontinue route due to low ridership. Service is still available on the #20 Granite City – Pontoon.