AUGUST 2023 SERVICE CHANGE
Downtown St. Louis Service
- Modify routing between Market St. & N. Ewing Ave. to improve service while preserving timepoints.
Trips at Market & N. Ewing Ave will start four minutes later, all other timepoints in St. Louis remain the same.
- Extend weekday service span to connect with #20 Granite City – Pontoon Beach at Granite City Station.
- Operate two additional northbound trips from Granite City Station at 9:18 p.m. and 10:18 p.m.
One additional southbound trip from Alton Station at 9:18 p.m.
#5 Tri-City Regional
- Adjust last weekday and Saturday southbound trips from Granite City Station to Emerson Park Metrolink Station
from 12:21 a.m. to 12:12 a.m., and northbound trips from 12:50 a.m. to 12:43 a.m.
#6 Roxana – Pontoon Beach
- Replace current weekday 4:35 a.m. southbound trip with a new 5:48 a.m. trip to destinations consistent with
- Improve frequency by adding northbound trips to the neighborhood in Wood River known as Little Italy, at the
intersection of IL-3 and IL-143.
#8 Central Shuttle
- Serve Challenge Unlimited bus stop on all weekday trips.
#9 Washington Shuttle
- Discontinue service to Alton Business Center.
#24X Riverbend – Gateway Commerce Center Express
- Adjust afternoon trips to facilitate transfer opportunities at Alton Station