Student Monthly Passes are not sold for the months of June, July and August as students ride MCT for free with the Summer Youth Pass
MCT Student Monthly Passes can be purchased for $15 as early as the 15th of the previous month.
What is the MCT Student Monthly Pass?
How do I purchase a Student Monthly Pass?
- MCT bus passes for students are only sold during the school year (August – May).
- The Student Monthly Pass is just $15 per month.
- Students in kindergarten - 12th grades (K-12) are eligible for the pass.
Student Passes can be purchased on the 15th of previous month
- On-Line*: Purchase a Student Pass with a credit or debit card.
- MCT base*: In the front office with a check, cash, credit or debit card.
If you’re buying the pass in person at the MCT Base of Operations in Granite City, please see our Directions page.
- *Please make checks payable to ‘Agency for Community Transit.’
- *Passes sold online will take a few days for processing and delivery.
Please print and complete the Student Monthly Pass Form and bring it with your payment.
How do I use a Student Monthly Pass?
See below for MCT bus routes that accept the MCT Student Monthly Pass
Which MCT bus routes will accept the Student Pass?
- Board the bus and show your pass to the driver.
- A student ID may be requested with your pass.
- Take a seat and ride all month long for only $15.
- Keep your Student Monthly Pass in a safe place. MCT is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged passes.
- Passes will not be accepted if torn or defaced.
- MCT Shuttle Routes: #2, #6, #8, #9, #10, #11, #12, #13, #15, #16, #17
- MCT Cross County Routes: #1, #4, #7, #14, #19
- MCT Regional Routes: #5, #18
Call - (618) 931-7433, Option 3
E-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org